The Quiescence Way
Quiescence offers PADI and SSI scuba diving instruction, from non-certification discovery dive courses, certification courses, referrals, and specialties. Our small class sizes allow for maximum comfort and learning ability. With us, you are not just another number. We believe in putting in the time it takes to make you a safe, competent, and comfortable diver. This is the Quiescence way.
*Courses do not include cost of boat*
- Discover Scuba Diving$115Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you!
- Refresher & ReActivate$115Been a while since your last dive? No problem! We’ll get you back underwater in no time with the refresher course!
- Open Water Checkout Dives$115 per dayQuiescence is a referral location for PADI, SSI, and NAUI open water checkout dives.
- Open Water E-Learning$415Our Open Water certification course is a fun-filled three days, and requires an e-learning study to be completed prior to arrival for class. Price is reduced by $100 when there is more than one student.
- PADI Advanced / SSI Advanced Adventurer$325This course is designed to advance your diving, so you can build your skill set. This course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. Pricing reduced by $100 when more than one student.
- Specialty CoursesInquire For PricingContinue the fun while increasing your abilities with Specialty Dives! PADI and SSI offerings:
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Diving
- Boat Diving
- Digital Underwater Imaging
- Drift Diving
- Fish Identification
- Night Diving
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Wreck Diving
- Enriched Air NitroxChoose E-Learning or classroom versions, taking one half to one full day.
- Private Guide$70Hire a guide privately for you or your group only. Guide will not be shared with other customers.
“My wife and I had a great experience with Quiescence. After initial training in Dallas, we did our Open Water Referral at Quiescence, with Adam as our instructor. Adam was an excellent instructor, clearly committed to making certain we were prepared. He was professional, considerate, and knowledgeable. That describes the whole vibe of Quiescence. 40+ years in business, commitment to excellence and safety (as evidenced by maximum 6 divers per boat), these guys do it right. Both the captains we rode with, and the equipment tech, were also experienced divers. Kailee, another instructor on our #3-4 dives, was great. We loved our first open water dives – but I’m convinced Quiescence made it more safe, and more fun than it would’ve been with one of the other dozen dive shops in Key Largo. The way they worked with us with sketchy weather was another sign of professionalism and excellence. We hope to dive the Keys again. We will definitely choose Quiescence.”
“Did my first scuba experience with Adam. He was incredibly patient with us as we learned everything we needed to know to safely dive. After checking us out, we got two reef dives in with 45+ and 55+ mins underwater in the afternoon. Adam was an excellent instructor and great underwater guide. Really incredible time. Saw a huge variety of wildlife including turtles, moray and spotted eels, and countless fish species.”