Private Charter Dive Pricing
We specialize in personalized, private charters customized to your needs.
- Half-Day Dive Private Charter$495Charter the full boat for diving the morning or afternoon. Tanks & equipment additional. Six passengers maximum.
- Full Day Dive Private Charter$850Depart and return at your leisure with our full day private dive charter. Tanks & Equipment additional. Six passengers maximum.
Equipment Rental Pricing
- BCD Rental$11ScubaPro GlideX weight-integrated jacket style BCD
- Regulator Rental$12ScubaPro MK11/S360/R095 alternate SPG, Depth Gauge, Compass
- Shorty Wetsuit Rental$7ScubaPro 3mm long-sleeve shorty wetsuit
- FJ Wetsuit Rental$7Scubapro 3mm farmer john
- Computer$10Mares Puck Pro wrist dive computer
- Enriched Air Nitrox Upgrade$6Nitrox Upgrade Per Tank – 30%-31% pre-banked
- Half-Day Snorkel Private Charter$495Charter the full boat for snorkeling, either morning or afternoon. Six passengers maximum per boat, with three boats available. Mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, and inflatable snorkel vest included.
- Whole-Day Snorkel Private Charter$850Depart and return at your leisure with a whole day charter.
What to Bring:
- Drinks & Snacks
- Water is provided
- You are welcome to use our on-board cooler
- Please refrain from glass items
- Reef Friendly Sunscreen, available for purchase at Quiescence
- A timing device. If you do not have a waterproof watch, computers are available for rent
- Your certification card
- Your logbook
Trips are limited to six passengers.
We have three boats available if your group is larger than six.
Inquire through e-mail or phone and let us set up the perfect trip for your group.
Please note reservations are held with a credit card number to ensure your place on the boats.
We do have a 48 hour cancellation policy for individual spots, and a week cancellation policy for six spots/a whole boat.
Dives are not guided as a standard, but a guide can be hired. Please see Guided Dive for further information.
Pricing subject to change