Private Charter Dive Pricing
We specialize in personalized, private charters customized to your needs.
- Half-Day Dive Private Charter$449Charter the full boat for diving the morning or afternoon. Tanks & equipment additional. Six passengers maximum.
- Full Day Dive Private Charter$795Depart and return at your leisure with our full day private dive charter. Tanks & Equipment additional. Six passengers maximum. Deposit required.
Shared Charter Dive Pricing
Equipment Rental Pricing
- BCD Rental$11ScubaPro GlideX weight-integrated jacket style BCD
- Regulator Rental$12ScubaPro MK11/S360/R095 alternate SPG, Depth Gauge, Compass
- Shorty Wetsuit Rental$7ScubaPro 3mm long-sleeve shorty wetsuit
- FJ Wetsuit Rental$7Scubapro 3mm farmer john
- Computer$10Mares Puck Pro wrist dive computer
- Enriched Air Nitrox Upgrade$6Nitrox Upgrade Per Tank – 30%-31% pre-banked
- Half-Day Snorkel Private Charter$449Charter the full boat for snorkeling, either morning or afternoon. Six passengers maximum per boat, with three boats available. Mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, and inflatable snorkel vest included.
What to Bring:
- Drinks & Snacks
- Water is provided
- You are welcome to use our on-board cooler
- Please refrain from glass items
- Reef Friendly Sunscreen, available for purchase at Quiescence
- A timing device. If you do not have a waterproof watch, computers are available for rent
- Your certification card
- Your logbook
Trips are limited to six passengers.
We have three boats available if your group is larger than six.
Inquire through e-mail or phone and let us set up the perfect trip for your group.
Please note reservations are held with a credit card number to ensure your place on the boats.
We do have a 48 hour cancellation policy for individual spots, and a week cancellation policy for six spots/a whole boat.
Dives are not guided as a standard, but a guide can be hired. Please see Guided Dive for further information.
Pricing subject to change